How to Promot Clickbank products through free classified sites



I've tried usfreeads and backpage with no positive results. I personally think that the kokokus.com best to used or junk items you may want to get rid of or pruchase. The classified ad visitors seem to be more interested in previous owned items rather than new products. When I'm looking to buy something new I don't go to a classified ad site, I Google it and most of the time it's not on a classified site. 

On the other hand, if I'm looking for used golf clubs I may look on ebay, craige's list or other classified sites. You may find that many of the items sold on ebay may also sell on other classified sites. But remember that everything should be tested. But when you do test on classified sites make sure it's something that sells on that type of platform. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment